EDI LINE is up-to-date software for Microsoft Windows operating system. The software is robust and comfortably designed as a 32-bit application for maximum compatibility. It was created for round the clock use. The package is often used on normal work computers, application servers, or in terminal servers.
System Requirements System Requirements
Since the 1990s, Microsoft has been the market leader in operating systems and office applications. EDI LINE builds on solid Microsoft technology. The EDI LINE converter has the following technical requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 operating system
- 2 GB available RAM memory
- CD/DVD drive for installation, if using a data storage device to install the software
- Internet access for http requests and FTP connections (Port 80, Port 443, Port 21)
- Integration into an active IPv4 network
- Microsoft compatible mouse and keyboard
- Full client (workplace access) in »Sage« New Classic or »Sage« 100 (Office Line), »Sage« 50 Auftrag with the corresponding system requirements
- At least 10 GB free hard drive capacity
EDI LINE requires mandatory Internet access for the installation (license check) and product registration/activation.
EDI LINE has only been tested in the German language version (country, keyboard, currency, system, and language settings). Other versions should – but may not necessarily – work without problems.
The full functional extent of EDI LINE can only be used if an appropriate version of »Sage« New Classic, »Sage« 50 Auftrag or »Sage« 100 (Office Line) is available in the respective current version as a local desktop/server installation. This must be purchased separately.
The EDI LINE is installed on a (standalone) or more (if additional licenses have been purchased) workplace computers. However, the database configuration can be placed on a network drive. Thus, a common access to the database is possible and the database can be easily integrated into the concept of data backup.
Special licenses are required for the network or multi-user mode.
On request, we offer free trial versions of our software solutions, or set up the programs in demo, and productive environments. We offer future users to examine the possibility before the license purchase our products.