Copyright and Trademark Protection Laws
We respect copyright and trademark protection laws. All company names, brand names, and trademarks used here are the property of their respective owners and are only used to identify and describe the products and services.
- Amazon, Kindle, Fire and all corresponding logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. and its affiliated companies.
- Google, Android, Google Maps, Google Play, Google Docs, Google Picasa, Gmail, Google Chrome, Google Plus, YouTube and their logos are trademarks of Google, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Datev® is a registered trademark of DATEV IV
- SAP® is a registered trademark of SAP SE
- Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox and their logos are trademarks of the Mozilla Foundation, registered in the United States and other countries.
- Facebook and the Facebook logo are trademarks of Facebook, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
- Exchange-Server®, Office 365®, Outlook®, Windows®, Microsoft Dynamics NAV®, Navision® und Vista® are registered trademarks of Microsoft
- iPhone®, iPad®, Mac®, Mac Mail®, Boot Camp® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Dropbox® is a registered trademark of Dropbox Inc.
- Sage® and Sage 50 Rechnungswesen® are registered trademarks of Sage Software GmbH
- Twitter, the Twitter logo, and the Twitter bird are trademarks of Twitter Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- EANCOM is a registered trademark of GS1 (formerly EAN International)
- Yahoo!, Flickr, and their logos are registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc.
Your questions and comments concerning copyright and trademark laws are very important to us. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.